воскресенье, 9 сентября 2012 г.

a 80-100 word piece about the impression the story for my Home Reading Class

My impressions about short story "The Unexpected" by K. Chopin.

In my impression this story is very interesting. It seemed to me useful because the plot of this story is quite realistic. And it can take place in real life too. I like this story because it made me think about one of the important problems. This is problem of choice. The main heroine went against social norms. But this step was her freedom of choice. It was her own decision. So, the story showed me the importance of this problem. The ability to make a choice and to make a decision is difficult. And the given story proves this fact. It's very important for each person because our future and our life depend on it.  

3 комментария:

  1. I agree with Yana and I also think that the problem of choice is very important during all our life. Dorothea made her decision, which I disappove of, but it doesn't mean that it was wrong, it was right for her. It was her own choice which I hope made her happier.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I absolutelly agree with you, Yana, as I think it's very important to make the right decision and make it yourself, having abandoned your prejudices, like Dorothea. Randall was rich and wanted to leave all his fortune to her, but the woman rejected it, as didn't want to become a rich widow.

    ОтветитьУдалить